[sr-dev] new developer: Sven Knoblich

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Sep 1 15:17:27 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce a new developer for the sip-router project:
Sven Knoblich.

Sven is an experienced C/C++ developer in our offices in Karlsruhe and since
about a year part of the team that develops our VoIP backend services.

Past contributions of him were the CDR based accounting extensions in the acc
module and several other bugfixes and extensions for the dialog module. He'll
maintain in the future this new acc and dialog functionality and also other
code contributed from us.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
1&1 Internet AG, Brauerstraße 48, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany