[sr-dev] KamailioJingle

Rubén Mazariegos del Rey rmdr at tid.es
Tue Oct 25 17:30:43 CEST 2011

Hi!

I am Rubén Mazariegos, a developing engineer at Telefónica R&D. I have
read about your initiative to develop a Kamailio module to act as a SIP
to Jingle gateway (http://jitsi.org/index.php/GSOC2011/KamailioJingle)
last summer during the 2011 edition of Google Summer of Code. I was
wondering if you already have some results from the initiative. Do you
have a web site with further information about this subject?

Thanks and congratulations for your initiative!

Rubén

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.