[sr-dev] [SR-Users] very basic handling for ua-profile event

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:38:46 CEST 2011

Hello Misi,

thank you for your contribution. I see that the additions include a new module and some patches.

 From quick analyze, the one for modules/tls/Makefile is not needed, probably you added for your own debug purposes.

The usual policy for new modules is that the contributor is getting develop access if he/she wants to maintain the new module for at least one year. If not, we have to find another maintainer. So, the first question is whether you want to become the maintainer in GIT repository for presence_profile module?

If not, then for the changes to the core, (everything but presence_module), can you make a separate patch? Then add it along with tarball with the new module to the tracker:

http://sip-router.org/tracker

It will be easier to review and decide for a maintainer.

If you want to be maintainer, then we will grant GIT write access and you will have to add the new code on a personal branch, until gets reviewed and adjusted in case it needs. Then the personal branch can be merged in master.

Let us know your decision.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat