[sr-dev] new wiki system

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:26:46 CEST 2011

Hi Andy,

yes, add to that wiki page, which actually goes to sip-router.org wiki
(not kamailio.org wiki) to devel version. Just before the major release,
the pages for devel will be copied to the new wiki -- in this way we try
to keep devel page up to date as well without a need to duplicate the
efforts.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat