[sr-dev] [SR-Users] new wiki system

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:22:21 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 10/3/11 11:09 AM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:02:51 +0200
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>  escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I installed a new wiki site, targeting to collect documentation for
>> upcoming v3.2.0 and further releases. You can find it at:
>>
>>     * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/
>>
>> Hopefully, it will make the process of updating/migrating the relevant
>> documentation from old wiki (http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/)
>> straightforward and offer a clean reference for upcoming stable version.
>> Old wiki is in place since 2005, collected a lot of pages, but many are
>> for very old versions of kamailio, making difficult, at least for new
>> comers, to sort out documentation for latest stable.
>>
>> All of you are invited to help with this process of adding documentation
>> for 3.2.0 on the new wiki. The old wiki will stay in place, it will not
>> be removed. Both are based on Dokuwiki, using different themes. The new
>> one is at the beginning, so no much content in there yet, but by the
>> time of releasing 3.2.0, should contain sufficient documentation for get
>> started with that version.
>>
>> One very demanded thing was the alphabetic index for parameters,
>> functions and mi commands from modules. This page contains new generated
>> indexes for version 3.2.0. More details in a separate email.
>>
>> If you have questions about the new wiki, don't know where to place some
>> tutorial, feel free to ask on mailing lists. Ultimately, pages can be
>> relocated, but try to use namespaces for related topics.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

> As suggestion, not related to the content, I'd change the theme. That red looks
> very agressive to me.
I chose it for the fonts which are easier (imo) to read comparing with
other themes. It is on to-do to make it greenish - replace red borders
with some nuance of green), to match better the style of kamailio color
scheme, but not that much high in top of current priorities. Suggestions
and contributions in this regards as also welcome, of course.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat