[sr-dev] master build on debian/wheezy

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Sun Oct 2 09:54:14 CEST 2011

El Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:48:46 +0200
Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <manwe at aholab.ehu.es> escribió:

> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to build kamailio on debian/wheezy. The compilation fails on
> modules_k/mi_xmlrpc because of unsupported libxmlrpc-c3 version.

Acording to the module doc:

3.2. External Libraries or Applications

The following libraries or applications must be installed before running
Kamailio with this module loaded:

    libxml.

    libxmlrpc-c3 version 0.9.10.

    libxmlrpc-c3-dev version 0.9.10.

If libxmlrpc-c3[-dev] package is not available on your system, you may check if
packages for your OS are not available on the “xmlrpc-c”project
( http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/). Otherwise you need to install the library
and devel headers from the sources. In both cases, keep in mind to use the
0.9.10 version!!.

But in the Makefile I see 1.06.30 version support. We build in squeeze using
version  1.06.27-1.1. Maybe the doc should also be updated to reflect the new
supported version?