[sr-dev] [SR-Users] kamailio fail to start when there are many records in DB in location or in pua table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:38:02 CET 2011

Hello,

many modules have a parameter named fetch_rows that is doing pretty much
what you are looking for. pua seems not to have it, considering the
amount of records that can be there, it is indeed a limitation. I will
add the functionality in the near future.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat