[sr-dev] [tracker] Assignee added: Crash if t_release() is executed after t_relay_to(), when this last returns -1

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 29 21:28:46 CET 2011

29 nov 2011 kl. 18:57 skrev sip-router:

> THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
>
> A user has added themself to the list of users assigned to this task.
>
> FS#184 - Crash if t_release() is executed after t_relay_to(), when this last returns -1
> User who did this - Iñaki Baz Castillo (ibc)
> http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=184

Now this was caused by bad configuraiton, but if we have had or will have crashes based on incoming MI, RPC or SIP messages, we should have a routing for how to handle security fixes in Kamailio. When evaluating open source projects I always check the security procedures.

Anyone interested in assisting in writing up a document about this we can publish on the web site and try to follow if we get such an issue? I think we can happily steal from other projects, so it should not be hard work.

Anyone objecting to implementing a process for handling security incidents?

/O