[sr-dev] TLS docs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:29:38 CET 2011

Hello,

right, thanks for spotting that, the tutorial from
http://kamailio.org/docs/tls-devel.html is for 1.x versions, should be
updated to reflect the current situation with 3.x. It is a html on the
server, can be changed by someone with shell access, does not work over
git. I have sporadic access for few days, if nobody does the update, I
will do it by next week.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat