[sr-dev] Failed to add user via kamctl

Rajesh Sai T tsairajesh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:18:42 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm a newbie to kamailio. I have tried out installing kamailio server on my
system to set up SIP server. I have configured POSTGRES sql as database.
And I'm able to create required tables. [ INFO: Extra tables succesfully
created.] . I hope I have configured kamailio server even correctly. I'm
able to run SIP server but unable to add any user to it using kamctl. It
always pops an error message saying [ INFO: user 'jojo' already exists as
alias] . Its failing to add any user under sun with same error message
saying already exists. But I dont find any user added. I'm nt able to
understand the exact problem. It would be of great help if any one can give
me pointer to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sai Rajesh.