[sr-dev] Kamailio IMS extensions branch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:22:24 CET 2011

Hello,

I kind of forgotten to reply to this one, just refreshed due to seeing
the last commits on Jason's IMS branch...

What I wanted to say is that if you plan to share the development effort
among several people, which are going to commit, then you can store the
IMS branch under 'tmp/' path, like 'tmp/IMS'. All branches under 'tmp/'
can be accessed in read/write mode by all developers, unlike those under
developer id path, which are accessible for write only to that specific
developer. Of course, you can move back and forth, merge, etc. from tmp/
branch to developer specific branch.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat