[sr-dev] Headers for IMS Extensions

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:09:27 CET 2011

Hey Olle

Trust you are well, its been a long time since the first Atricon many moons
ago!

Well, the modules will be quite dependent on headers like asserted and
preferred identities. For example, the IMS registrar module we are working
on will need these header to do the IMS AKA (Authentication and Key
Agreement)