[sr-dev] Kamailio Dispatcher Module with Xcap

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:51:05 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I’m trying to use the Kamailio Dispatcher module in order to load balancer
the SIP requests against two Kamailio Servers (Presence Servers) that are
also
XCAP Server for the presence and resources management.

As far as I know, the Dispatcher works with the SIP messages but I don’t
know if it can also work with xcap (http) requests.

Could you please tell me if I can use the Dispatcher for processing XCAP
requests?

Thank in advance and let me know if you need more information about the
environment.

kind regards,
laura