[sr-dev] git:master: rtpproxy: close rtpproxy session for INVITE req in failure route

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon May 30 09:50:32 CEST 2011

On Saturday 28 May 2011 18:42:07 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> rtpproxy: close rtpproxy session for INVITE req in failure route
>
> - update of rtpproxy_manage() to close rtp relay session when executed
>   in failure route

Maybe i misunderstood the concept of this new function, but how is this patch
compatible with the scenario in which the first branch does not need rtpproxy,
so rtpproxy_manage() is not called, but the second branch launched from
failure_route does. I suppose that with this patch, you can't use
rtpproxy_manage() from failure_route anymore to enable the rtpproxy?

--
Alex Hermann