[sr-dev] db_sqlite branch review request

Timo Teräs timo.teras at iki.fi
Mon May 30 07:48:25 CEST 2011

Hi all,

The db_sqlite module is now getting ready for merge to master... It
would be nice if it'd get some scrutiny from other developer before the
merge, though.

So far I've now addressed the earlier comments based on the original
patch, added the docbook notes / README, Natanael Copa contributed the
kamdbctl related work, and Henning Westerholt did the automation of the
SQL script generation from the XML schema.

Unless there's major things, I'm planning to merge with master late this
week.

Thanks,
  Timo