[sr-dev] TLS inspection for authentication

Fri May 27 00:58:19 CEST 2011

On 26.05.2011 19:45, Jan Janak wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 13:22, Iñaki Baz Castillo<ibc at aliax.net>  wrote:
>> 2011/5/26 Jan Janak<jan at ryngle.com>:
>>> I don't remember implementing that, so it's probably not possible with
>>> existing code. Nevertheless, it should be fairly easy to add.
>>
>> I would appreciate it as I would like to test real SIP TLS source
>> authentication :)
>
> You don't really need this feature for that, but we would be glad to
> accept patches if you implement it.

AFAIK currently there are no "selects" to retrieve SubjectAlt - only
Subject. For RFC conform certificate validation, the SubjectAlt fields
(all of them) would also be needed as "selects". I think this should be
sufficient as checking if the parameter starts with "domain" can be done
in script.

regards
klaus