[sr-dev] [SR-Users] htable ::size has wrong value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:04:21 CEST 2011

On 5/24/11 10:07 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Please wait a bit and I will analyze it deeper, probably tomorrow with
>> fresh mind.
> yes, fine with me.  perhaps you will find tomorrow a good solution.
I just committed a patch. Please give it a try, I couldn't test it for
the moment.

The idea is to return the db records ordered by key and when there is a
change of name, if the previous was supposed to be array, then add the
size. Also, the keys for arrays are added with index.

If it works as expected, feel free to backport.

Thanks,

http://www.asipto.com