[sr-dev] [SR-Users] 3.1.x and Kamailio compatibility mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:45:44 CEST 2011

On 5/25/11 6:35 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>> What exactly is the difference?
>>
>> It would be great if we could unify SER and Kamailio.
> that would indeed be great.
hmm, that was probably left in Andrei's work, I removed everything I
added to 3.0 in regard to compatibility mode in 3.1, I will check the
sources.

>   one difference is in module interface.  in
> k modules, arguments need to be in quotes, but not in s modules.  this
> creates lots of confusion when using both s and k modules.
This shouldn't be valid. IIRC, it is a matter of the parser, not the
module interface. What function from K modules you tried and what were
the parameters?