[sr-dev] build fail on ARM

kasip at elektromaniak.wz.cz kasip at elektromaniak.wz.cz
Thu May 5 23:41:14 CEST 2011

At 05.05.2011 v 21:25:56, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei at iptel.org> wrote:

All requested output are in the attachment (3.3kb, I hope that's fine) or
alternativaly at http://elektromaniak.wz.cz/info.tar.gz

I hope the config.mak is configured.. it should be.

Someone else asked me to build a kamailio 1.5 brach...  result: fails around
atomic locks too
By the way: the device I have is called "pandaboard".

Thanks for such quick reply
MMlosh