No subject

Mon Mar 21 13:32:21 CET 2011

application gateway setting itself still wasn't doing enough to make
calls work.

Thanks for you help,

Peter

On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 17:36 +0300, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Peter Dunkley writes:
>
> >         if (nat_uac_test(flags))
> >             xlog("NAT'd\n");
>
> put xlog call printing contact header before the if, replace flags with
> "1", and add also else part.  then make the udp test and send result to
> the list.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd

--=-hvKIj5RqZ1GN9T6gpaw2

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I found the problem.&nbsp; My LAN router had the very helpful SIP application gateway setting turned on.&nbsp; This was changing the IP addresses in some, but not all, SIP messages that passed through it - and only from UDP.<BR>
<BR>