[sr-dev] Possible bug in RLS module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:49:33 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 3/29/11 4:10 PM, Peter Dunkley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think I may have found a bug in the RLS module.
>
> Take two subscribers (alice and bob) who have each other in their
> contact lists.  Log them in (so REGISTER, SUBSCRIBE(presence.winfo),
> SUBSCRIBE(presence), PUBLISH, and so on).  Log one (bob) out.  bob's
> status remains online in alice's client.  Restart alice's client
> (logging her out and in again).  bob's status is still shown as online.
>
> Has anyone encountered this before?
to understand properly, bob's presence document is deleted when he
logged out, but alice still sees bob online after her client is logged
out and then logged in?

Is this happening all the time when doing such operations?

I will try to check the sources, the module was hard to test without a
SIP client supporting rls properly and reproducing what you say is not
trivial as well because of the same reasons.

http://www.asipto.com