[sr-dev] git:3.1: core: added function to search a str inside a str

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:53:07 CEST 2011

Hi Juha

On 3/29/11 4:21 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> core: added function to search a str inside a str
>>
>> - str_search(text, needle) added to return the position of str needle
>>    when it is found inside str text
>> (cherry picked from commit 8c2a2826f5f6954b4a38405fd04f128078e98e0f)
> daniel,
>
> this does not look like a bug fix to me.  have the rules changed?
no, rules have not changed. This is a helper function to fix the
duplicate transport parameter issue you spotted in the NOTIFYs - it is
not used anywhere else, so stability was not affected at all.

But I did two commits since one was in core and one in presence module
to properly set the subjects for mail notifications and devs watching
core but not the presence modules can spot the commit.

See this commit fixing the transport issue (cherry-picked as well in
3.1), it is using this function:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=2b30581ac359047d3c350c432a391a7e4e4a47cc

http://www.asipto.com