[sr-dev] Debugging non existing pvar

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:01:07 CET 2011

Hi,

we are encountering weird error with "non existing right pvar" -
unexpectedly and we have already given up to debug it normally (calls are
ended by Forbidden). We would like to adjust the code, to get the specific
line of configuration file, where this occurs. Running kamailio with debug
parameters is not acceptable, as we have too many calls and searching for
the error would last some time ...

Could you somebody please help me to adjust this code (lvalue.c) , that
could give us some additional information except for "non existing right
pvar" thing in syslog? line of conf file, or simply the name of the variable
assigned, value, etc. Thank you.

Error msg is generated on the line 351, and maybe 207, really don't know.

lvalue.c:207
                        }else{
                                /* non existing pvar */
                                /* on error, keep the type of the assigned
avp, but
                                   reset it to an empty value */
                                AVP_ASSIGN_NOVAL();
                                ret=0;