[sr-dev] [ openser-Support Requests-3215582 ] kam-3.1.1: TLS module compile time error (tls_ssl_ctx_mode)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 16 08:50:04 CET 2011

Support Requests item #3215582, was opened at 2011-03-16 12:50
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by usamaahmed
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743021&aid=3215582&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Error occured while loading "tls.so".
>> undefined symbol: SSL_CTX_clear_mode
I then tried to seperately compile the TLS module from source and got the error
>> tls_domain.c: In function \u2018tls_ssl_ctx_mode\u2019:
>> tls_domain.c:647: warning: implicit declaration of function 'SSL_CTX_clear_mode'
Again the same error
>> undefined symbol: SSL_CTX_clear_mode

I am pretty much novice at kamailio and Fedora. previously i had managed to install kamailio 3.0.0 with TLS and MySQL up and running on another machine with everything done the same way.
Error File attc.