[sr-dev] modules_k/dialog: no referencing to current dialog possible when using dlg_manage()

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 8 12:57:09 CET 2011

Hey,

On 08.03.2011 12:37, 侯旭光 wrote:
> I modified the source code and took the solutions in  cfg file that
> you guys suggested and no error exist.
>
> But my problem isn't  totally solved.
>
> Actually when I use the dispatcher module and set the profile , in
> case the "invite" request forwarded by ds_select_domain function ,
> then the dialog terminated.
> dlg_list and get_profile_size get nothing.
>
> In detail:
>
> there're two proxys : server #1 192.168.1.12 and server #2 192.168.1.13
>
> two users: 1012 register on 192.168.1.12 and 2013  register on 192.168.1.13
>
> when user 1012 dial 2013, server 1#  use the dispatcher module,
> forward  the request to server #2 and set the profile.server #2 get
> the invite request and set the profile too, then call user 2013,Dialog
> Establish.
>
> At this time,server #2 has the dialog info,but server #1 doesn't.
>
> How can I trace the dialog info at both server #1 and server #2 ?

Unless the dispatcher module terminates the dialog in a B2BUA fashion
(which I think it doesn't but I am not familiar with the module), calls
routed in the setup you described should be listed via dlg_list through
the course of dialog lifetime.

Are you 100% sure you are tracking dialogs on proxy #1? (I think
set_dlg_profile() fails silently if the dialog isn't being tracked.)
Maybe you want to provide the relevant configuration snippet of the
proxy so we can double-check.

Cheers,

--Timo