[sr-dev] [SR-Users] planning release of v3.1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:48:51 CET 2011

Hi Bernhard,

this should be available now on master git branch -- unfortunately it
took me quite a while, due to lot of time offline during the beginning
of this year.

I did the basic tests to see if it preserves now the call-id and
from-tag after 401, can you test with Asterisk and tell if works ok now?
If yes, then I will backport to stable branches.

Thanks,
Daniel

http://www.asipto.com