[sr-dev] [SR-Users] kamailio 3.1.3 fail to start as a service when load the ldap.so module

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:19:29 CEST 2011

Found the problem after some investigation based on your suggestions. In the
openldap configuration file /etc/openldap/ldap.conf, the entry TLS_CACERT is
pointed to a certificate file in a directory which is accessible only by
root user. After I move the file to a directory which all user can access
it, now it works. I can start the kamailio as a service with "service
kamailio start" with the running user and group is kamailio.

Thank you all for your helps and suggestions!

Best Regards,
Laura