[sr-dev] git:pd/crocodile: srdb1, modules_k/xcap_server: Added support for XML documents larger than 64k in MySQL

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jul 27 13:29:54 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 27 July 2011, Peter Dunkley wrote:
> Branch: pd/crocodile
> Commit: 6033da2e644ccdca7fa57bee03f82cb03c36e45e
> [..]

Hi Peter,

nice extensions, thank you for this. :-) Your work is still in a dedicated
branch, but please allow me a few comments:

* please increase the version number in the module and scheme if you do
bigger/ incompatible changes to the scheme

* you change the mysql SQL to a postgres style (e.g. INTEGER instead of
INT(n), SERIAL instead of AUTO_INCREMENT, remove the engine type etc..), I
guess this was done by mistake?

Best regards,

Henning