[sr-dev] MSLIO module issue in Kamailio3.1 behind NAT

Coca chanea at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:53:49 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your advice.
I uncomment #!define WITH_AUTH and now mslio is working fine.

However, some UA sent two REGISTER when connecting to Kamailio,
and it turned to be the result that the offline messages were dumped for
twice.

I tried to use if(registered("location"))  to detect that whether it is the
initial register but failed.
registered("location") always returns false.

Before ,  when using OpenSips, registered("location","$avp(s:fu)","$ci")
works fine.
But at that time ,no NAT support at all.

Any idea for this issue??

Thank you very much.

Coca

--