[sr-dev] [SR-Users] issue tracking system

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 20 11:44:45 CEST 2011

On 07/20/2011 05:37 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> On 07/19/2011 04:07 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> - mantis - I have no experience with it to say pro/con opinions. Is
>> the administration (upgrade, patching) easy enough?

Also, I've never heard of Mantis described as difficult to administer,
or a resource hog requiring a dedicated server or anything like that.
  It's got a very small footprint but still powerful functionality.

And it doesn't suffer from decay or neglect;  it is an established and
well-maintained project.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC