[sr-dev] [SR-Users] issue tracking system

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:37:52 CEST 2011

Btw, anyone has any experience/feedback with BugGenie?
http://www.thebuggenie.com/

Just found it and at least it looks pretty. However, does not seem well
documented on the web site, neither big community around (based on a
quick look).

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat