[sr-dev] [SR-Users] issue tracking system

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:35:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

We are also using the Mantis and as Alex said is very flexible and easy to
use.

2011/7/19 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>

> - mantis - I have no experience with it to say pro/con opinions. Is the
> administration (upgrade, patching) easy enough? Does it support
> multi-projects on the same instance?

We had no troubles upgrading it, it was quite straightforward IIRC. It does
support as many projects as you want and you can add subprojects to them.
Also, another feature I like is that you can easily link a commit with the
bug id so that info appears automatically in the bug report.

Best regards,

Santi