[sr-dev] Small request concern XMPP module

Jedrzej Gorski andy.gorski.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:40:39 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on SIP-to-Jingle Gateway for Kamailio SIP server which
is part of my master thesis at Wroclaw University of Technology. I already
had occasion to take a closer look at source code, not only in XMPP module.
I even create my own idea for Jingle-SIP Gateway. After close code revision
of XMPP Gateway I can say that those two gateways have similar attributes
and protocol translation algorithm.
I decide to start a Jingle extension as a part of XMPP module. I would
appreciate a lot any documentation which has some higher level of details
then this one available in REDME file in mentioned module.

Best regards,
Jedrzej