[sr-dev] TLS: Sip-Routers adds a Record-Route with "sip" scheme rather than "sips"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jul 7 00:16:35 CEST 2011

2011/7/6 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
>> There should/could be a function t_relay_tls().
>
> i want to set $du and call t_relay(), not call different t_relay_x()
> functions.

$du just means the destination URI, and it just affects to the request
Via header added by Kamailio.
So then, in order to be more compliant with SIPS spec, there should be
a way to modify the schema of the destination URI (or just rewrite the
entire $du by setting "sips:" schema).

If Kamailio receives a request with RURI "sips:alice at 1.2.3.4" or
"sips:alice at 1.2.3.4;transport=tcp" then it triesto open a TLS over TCP
connection with 1.2.3.4:5061. So I expect that setting $du with a sips
schema should also work.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>