[sr-dev] [SR-Users] topoh, angle brackets and Contact URI params interpretation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:32:04 CET 2011

Hello,

I added the code for enclosing contact uri between angle brackets. I
committed on git master branch, but have no way to test it for now due
to traveling. If you can test it and report back would be great. When
all is working fine, I will backport to 3.x branches.

Thanks,
Daniel

http://www.asipto.com