No subject

Wed Dec 21 17:12:16 CET 2011

the ../tarballs directory, most of the pkg-voip packages have a
"get-orig-source" target in their debian/rules. Further, there is a
"print-version" target showing the upstream version used for the
current packaging. You can run the get-orig-source directly from
trunk/ or tags/$version/."

So, this is fine.

> no `debian/kamailio.install' or similar files:
> =C2=A0- how do you assign the files to packages? =C2=A0I think you need a
> .install file for each binary package that is mentioned in
> debian/control.

The files are installed in the right directory
debian/kamailio-[module]-modules/ .... using the proper arguments with
make install.

> Are you also participating in the debian-mentors list? =C2=A0There are ma=
ny
> very helpful people there, someone always seems to respond to questions
> there within a short period of time. =C2=A0You can also upload packages t=
> the mentors site and it makes it very easy for people to evaluate them
> and give more feedback.

I'm already member of the pkg-voip team so I hope someone of team will
sponsor the upload when it will be ready.
But yeah, maybe I need to ask on mentors about this problem.

Thanks for your suggestions