[sr-dev] db_fetch_next problem with Postgres?

Paul Pankhurst paul at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Dec 13 11:40:37 CET 2011

I am having problems with the db_fetch_next routine  and Postgres.

I can’t see any problem with my code that calls it, and as far as I can tell the problem appears to be in the db_postgres_fetch_result routine.
On the first invocation of db_postgres_fetch_result  it allocates a result structure and gives me the first 5 rows of the 198 that match my query after calling db_postgres_convert_rows.
On the 2nd invocation it fails to retrieve the next 5 rows because CON_RESULT(_con) is NULL !
Anyone got any suggestions?

Paul Pankhurst
Engineering Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd