[sr-dev] Lost connection to MySQL Server - Frequent Occurrence?

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Sun Dec 11 06:03:39 CET 2011

Daniel,

    Just confirming again - that I am still very very frequently seeing
these syslog events posted ---- I still am unable to locate any plausible
reason for such events occurring.

The crash that was happening was related to me moving a piece of code down
into the error block to see what the exact query was that it was failing on
(during query).  It seemed most queries were related to dialog - however
not all.  All queries were referencing the same database server (different
databases).

Any other ideas why this may be happening?  Or any suggestions on how I can
further track it down / isolate the matter?

Look forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com