[sr-dev] [SR-Users] preparing to release v3.2.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:18:31 CET 2011

Quick note so that everyone knows that I am starting the process to
release v3.2.1. Please sync with me via email/irc if you have to commit
something on git branch 3.2 before the announcement with the release is
done.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat