[sr-dev] [SR-Users] db_mysql "Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now "

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon Aug 29 14:00:35 CEST 2011

On Monday 29 August 2011, MÉSZÁROS Mihály wrote:
> I am experiencing that in usrloc module, still more then one worker
> process share the same sql connection:

I'm sorry, the first patch was totally bogus. Due to the forking of the
childs, they have the same memory layout and a very high chance of allocating
the same address (in their own address space) for the connection struct.

Attached patch should give a thread_id truly unique per connection. If you're
able to find multiple processes using the same thread_id, you've found the
cause.
--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann