[sr-dev] [SR-Users] [regression] Message flags set in branch_route not saved into transaction

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:49:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/22/11 6:35 PM, Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Monday 22 August 2011 16:43:43 Alex Hermann wrote:
>> On Monday 22 August 2011, Alex Hermann wrote:
>>> It seems kamailio 3 does not save message flags set in branch route into
>>> the transaction. In reply_route and failure_route the flag set in
>>> branch_route is unset. In 1.4 this used to work. I would like to get that
>>> behaviour back, is this possible?
>> This patch seems to restore old functionality. Would this be ok to commit?
> Nevermind, i just found t_flush_flags(), which does exactly what i need.

was the auto-update of the flags in 1.x? That would have made
t_flush_flags() redundant, or maybe the auto-update was in branch route
and t_flush_flags() purpose was for failure_route. I want to be sure we
don't omit things from 1.x -- t_flush_flags() was also forgotten, added
later after a report from Juha.

Thanks,