[sr-dev] Timer warning whenever PUA sends a request

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Aug 22 13:09:12 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 12:31 +0200, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:

> You get this warning only when trying to send a new request from the pua
> module? Do you try to send it using t_request or t_request_within?
> Did you notice anything else, like immediate retransmissions?

I see this warning for both PUBLISH (uses t_request) and SUBSCRIBE (uses
t_request_within) requests send by PUA.

In this use-case both the PUBLISH and SUBSCRIBE requests are looped
locally so the request goes from PUA to PRESENCE in the same Kamailio
instance.

I just re-ran the test with the PUBLISH request and saw no
retransmissions of the PUBLISH.  As far as I can tell everything is
working fine.  The request is sent and received, the presentity is
created, as response is sent and received, there are no retransmissions.

However, despite things appearing to work, this warning message appears
once for each request sent from PUA.

Thanks,

Peter

--