[sr-dev] 10 Years SER Conference, Berlin - full booked

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:00:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

the 10 years SER conference in Berlin is full booked, meaning that new
registrations will be accepted only if someone that registered
previously will cancel his/her participation.

Since we just discovered such a situation, in the case you did register
and you haven't received a confirmation email (not the one automatically
generated at registration time, but a second one), please reply to me or
write to registration at lists.sip-router.org telling the date when you did
the registration and we will try to solve it.

Looking forward to meeting many of you soon in Berlin!

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat