[sr-dev] mtree table, mtrees table or both?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:14:57 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/19/11 8:42 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> after playing with mtree module, it worked for me when i used mtrees
> table instead of mtree table.  in schema dir, there is schema only for
> mtree table.  clearly schema for mtrees table should be added, but what
> to do with existing mtree table schema?  is it ok to remove it?
mtree-kind of table is used when loading the db table via 'mtree' parameter:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/mtree.html#id2828695

This allows to specify the name of the tree in memory inside config.

mtrees is for module parameter db_table
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/mtree.html#id2819672

This allows to specify the name of the tree in memory inside database table.

So both are used, if one is missing, it should be added.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat