[sr-dev] Timer warning whenever PUA sends a request

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Aug 18 17:05:07 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have noticed that I am seeing an warning whenever PUA sends a request.
This wasn't happening during the testing I did for my recent PUA
changes, but it is happening now.  I believe the WARNING is caused by a
timer being set with a time of 0 in the TM module, but I am not very
familiar with that part of the code.

If it is in the TM module I suspect it is a recent change made within
the last couple of weeks.

The warning I am seeing is:
14(6323) WARNING: <core> [timer_funcs.h:119]: WARNING: timer:
add_timeout: 0 expire timer added

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter