[sr-dev] Exposing additional dialog functions through API

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Fri Aug 12 12:33:25 CEST 2011

Hi All,

We are currently refactoring and cleaning the various IMS modules for
inclusion into SR, diameter_rx, diameter_cxdx, diameter_ro, etc.

One thing we have noticed is that the use of dialog module functions would
make the code alot better and cleaner, so 2 questions:

1. why is the Dialog module not exposing more if its methods?
2. Can we put in a patch to expose the ones we require.

Currently, we have exposed and are using the following:

lookup_dlg;
terminate_dlg;
get_dlg;
unref_dlg;