[sr-dev] Kamailio 3.1.4 Crash

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Aug 9 17:16:45 CEST 2011

Timo,

   I have actually been researching that thread - it does look *similar*
however it does not look 100% related.  I am checking out that commit now
however - and will see if it resolves the same issue.

As for dlg_end_dlg - I am not calling this via FIFO or anything - I am
simply calling dlg_manage() in the routing config - however I am not sure if
this is being called internally (I assume that it is) upon a dialog cleanup?

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead