[sr-dev] git:master: modules_k/xcap_server: Added new pseudo variable $xcapuri(name= >xuiddomain)

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Aug 8 17:14:50 CEST 2011

That sounds like it could be useful.

At the moment I use www_authorize() and www_challenge() for SIP and XCAP
authorisation, so I only need the domain for the realm and don't need
access to the user myself.  If I get time at the weekend I'll look at
adding an xuiduser pseudo-variable.

Peter

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 14:05 +0300, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Peter Dunkley writes:
>
> > - $xcapuri(name=>xuiddomain) contains the domain part from
> >   $xcapuri(name=>xuid)
> >   The xuiddomain can be used with www_authorize() and www_challenge() if you
> >   want the realm to be based on the user's domain instead of something
> >   hard-coded (like "xcap").
>
> peter,
>
> thanks for the new pv.  how about adding also name=>xuiduser?  i do sip
> request authorization like this:
>
> radius_proxy_authorize("$var(uri_domain)", "$var(uri_user)")
>
> and would thus need access to userpart of xuid.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd