[sr-dev] git:master: modules/tm: new implementation of load_contacts()/next_contacts ()

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Aug 6 19:36:21 CEST 2011

Alex Hermann writes:

> Set $ru, t_relay(), receive a 302, in failure_route call uac_redirect(),
> then t_load_contacts() and t_next_contacts().
>
> This used to work ok in 1.x, but not so in current master.

if you call t_relay() after calling uac_redirect(), does t_relay() try
to re-use ruri?

since in current sr release ruri can be re-set in failure route, i.e.,
there is no need to append new ruri as branch, in my opinion
uac_redirect() implementation should be changed so that it rewrites ruri
with one 302 contact and appends the remaining 302 contacts as
branches.

-- juha