[sr-dev] git:master: modules/tm: new implementation of load_contacts()/next_contacts ()

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Fri Aug 5 09:26:36 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 02 August 2011 08:22:39 Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Alex Hermann writes:
> > this change broke support for calling t_load_contacts from
> > failure_route. When
> > used from failure_route, the current ruri is added again as new branch.
> > Can you elaborate on why the relevant code was removed?
>
> if i remember correctly, the change in ruri handling was such that ruri
> can be re-set in failure/reply routes instead of calling append_branch,
> and when t_relay is called again, it uses both ruri and branches (if
> added).

I went over tm documentation again, but couldn't find any setting or function
to reset/ignore ruri.

Maybe there is some internal state keeping track of the ruri changes. In that
case, i'll adjust the patch to use ruri only depending on that state. Somebody
will have to tell me where that state is kept though.

> i'm not currently in situation where i could do tests on this, but i'm
> pretty sure that the code used to work.  also jan did some work on it.

Is my testcase wrong?

--
Alex Hermann
SpeakUp BV